LRFW kid models to star in Belk Fashion Show in Conway | Arts & Culture
On Saturday, March 24th at 12:30 pm Belk, located 601 Elsinger Blvd in Conway, AR, is hosting its Kidsfest Fashion Show. The fashion event will star experienced runway children models from Oneofakind Talent Inc. modeling agency and kids from past Little Rock Fashion Week presentations. They'll wear new spring clothes from Belk.
The fashion show is in conjunction with Belk's Kidfest event, which is being held in the store on the same day at 12 pm to 3 pm. At Kidfest, customers can receive discounts on the entire stock of kids' apparel, play games, win prizes, and register to win a trip to North Carolina's Crystal Coast. Admission is free. The Belk Kidfest is being organized by Belk associates.
Oneofakind Talent Inc. is the official modeling agency for Little Rock Fashion Week 2012. Last month, OTI and past model of LRFW starred in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Conway Bridal Fashion Show.
Created and executive produced by Brandon D. Campbell, the fourth annual Little Rock Fashion Week is July 16-21. To learn more about LRFW visit LittleRockFashionWeek.com. To request information on being a vendor or sponsor at LRFW 2012 send an e-mail to email@example.com
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting