Pulaski Co. Youth Services hosts singing valentine fundraiser | Style
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- On Thursday, Feb. 14, Pulaski County Youth Services will be delivering singing telegrams to raise funds for youth programs.
Orders are now being taken for these unique displays of love to be delivered between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Valentine's Day. Each telegram delivery includes a song, red rose, card, and an online photo and video for only $30. Deliveries can be made to homes, businesses, restaurants or locations of your choice. Singer options include male soloists, female soloists, or male-female duo.
"This fundraiser is not only an effort to raise funds to provide more youth programs in Pulaski County, but also a way to spread love in our community and make memories," said Charles Mobley, director of youth services.
Song selections that are not included on the predetermined song list cost an additional $5. Telegrams will be delivered all over Pulaski County, but additional charges may apply for longer distances.
The last day to order a telegram is February 13. To request a song list by email or to place an order, call (501) 340-6686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival