LRSD to decide on schedule changes in special meeting Thursday | Schools
In conjunction with the regular agenda meeting, the LRSD Board of Directors will hold a special meeting on Thursday, March 8, 2012. The purpose of the meeting is to vote on the proposed middle school schedule change to an eight period day for the 2012-2013 school year. The agenda meeting will begin at 5 pm in the LRSD Administration Building Board Room.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park