LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - This week, we're going beyond the books and taking a deeper look into the back to school experience.
There's always a little chaos trying to adjust and get back in the swing of things. Today, Heather Bennett from Little Rock Family Magazine is here to share a few tips about making the transition a little smoother.
Tips for managing the mayhem of going back to school:
1. Get clothes ready for the week on Sunday.
2. Have school year technology usage rules.
3. Use car time wisely for conversation and homework.
4. Respect bedtimes/limit caffeine intake.
5. Read everything you receive from school.
6. Reinforce good habits and character at home.
Backpack basics: 5 Tips for a spine-friendly school year:
1. Find the right backpack.