Maintenance work set for Highway 10 bridge | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Traffic on the Arkansas Highway 10 bridge in Little Rock will be affected this week as crews perform maintenance on the road.
Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department officials say the westbound, inside lane of the highway bridge just west of Chester Street in downtown will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday if the weather permits.
Motorists are urged to exercise caution when approaching and traveling through that and all highway work zones.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival