Maintenance work set for Highway 10 bridge | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - Traffic on the Arkansas Highway 10 bridge in Little Rock will be affected this week as crews perform maintenance on the road.
Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department officials say the westbound, inside lane of the highway bridge just west of Chester Street in downtown will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday if the weather permits.
Motorists are urged to exercise caution when approaching and traveling through that and all highway work zones.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.