City of LR attorney files motion to ask judge to close motel | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (March 6) -- City of Little Rock attorney Tom Carpenter has filed a motion to show cause with Pulaski County District Court to ask a judge to close and evacuate the Heritage House Inn at 7500 South University Avenue.
"It's a matter of safety," said City Manager Bruce Moore. "We've tried to work with Heritage House to address concern about the motel's living conditions and the alleged illegal activity that goes on there. Taking this issue to court was the right and timely action to take."
(Copyright 2012 City of Little Rock)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR