26 counties, including Pulaski, now under Burn Ban | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Twenty-six counties are now under a burn ban in Arkansas.
"Due to the weather and rapid drying conditions, it has become necessary to ban all outdoor burning in Pulaski County," stated an Executive Order from the county judge.
The counties under a burn ban as of January 23, 2014:
- Van Buren
ALSO SEE: High wind, low humidity increasing fire danger (http://on.kthv.com/19JGrUK)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR