Bass Pro Shop closer to opening | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The Bass Pro Shop is on schedule to open November 1. Construction crews broke ground on the multi-million dollar project earlier this year, and the 120,000 square foot facility will sit on a 29.3 acre site near the Interstate 30 and 430 interchange.
Developer Tommy Hodges said crews have been working hard, and they're excited to open just in time for deer season.
"Very soon Bass Pro will move their team in to begin stocking and doing all the interior finishes, and so there will be people all over each other for the next few months," he said.
Hodges said once Bass Pro and the surround shopping mall is complete, there will be more than 1,200 new jobs. The mall is expected to open late next year.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival