Police: Same man suspected of robbing 2 banks this week | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Little Rock police think the man who robbed a bank Wednesday afternoon is the same man who robbed a bank Monday afternoon.
Sgt. Cassandra Davis said Wednesday's incident happened at a Summit Bank, located at 1800 N. Taylor Street, off of Cantrell Rd. between University Ave. and Kavanaugh Blvd. The suspect is not in custody.
Davis added that no customers were in the store at the time of the robbery. No weapon was displayed, and no one was hurt.
The suspect is Roderick Wilbert, who was last known to live at 2202 Chester Street in Little Rock. Police also think he robbed the U.S. Bank, at 10720 Rodney Parham Road on Monday.
Anyone with information on either of these cases or on Wilbert's whereabouts is asked to contact Little Rock police at (501) 371-4621.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park