Police: Same man suspected of robbing 2 banks this week | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Little Rock police think the man who robbed a bank Wednesday afternoon is the same man who robbed a bank Monday afternoon.
Sgt. Cassandra Davis said Wednesday's incident happened at a Summit Bank, located at 1800 N. Taylor Street, off of Cantrell Rd. between University Ave. and Kavanaugh Blvd. The suspect is not in custody.
Davis added that no customers were in the store at the time of the robbery. No weapon was displayed, and no one was hurt.
The suspect is Roderick Wilbert, who was last known to live at 2202 Chester Street in Little Rock. Police also think he robbed the U.S. Bank, at 10720 Rodney Parham Road on Monday.
Anyone with information on either of these cases or on Wilbert's whereabouts is asked to contact Little Rock police at (501) 371-4621.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR