Simmons Bank robber identified as Conway man | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Little Rock police have identified the man they say robbed Simmons Bank Friday.
Police say the man is Isaac Evans, 35, of Conway. Police say he walked into Simmons Bank at 1:10 p.m. at 1818 N. Taylor and handed the teller a note saying he had a gun and demanded money.
Evans is facing charges of aggravated robbery and theft of property.
If you know Evans or his whereabouts, call police.
(Source: Little Rock Police Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park