Sun Belt Network to televise ASU-UALR baseball game | News
JONESBORO, Ark (ASU) - The Sun Belt Conference has announced that the Arkansas State baseball game against UALR on May 18 will be televised by the Sun Belt Network through its partnership with Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast (CSS) and Cox Sports Television (CST). An official start time for the game will be announced at a later date.
A-State begins its 2013 campaign when its plays host to Bradley at Tomlinson Stadium and Kell Field on Friday, Feb. 15 at 6 p.m., while game two of the three-game series is set for 2 p.m. on Saturday. Game three will is scheduled for Sunday at 1 p.m.
Season and single-games baseball tickets are available online or by calling the ASU Box Office at 1.888.ASU.FAN.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park