Temporary lane closures for I-630 | News
From the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department:
LITTLE ROCK (2-8) -- Crews performing pavement repair on Interstate 630 will require a lane closures next week, according to Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) officials.
The pavement work will affect the eastbound outside lane between the Children's Hospital exit and the Interstate 30/630 Interchange. The lane closures will take place Monday, February 11th through Wednesday, February 13th between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., weather permitting. Exit ramps will not be affected.
Motorists should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR