AHTD to hold public involvement meeting in Little Rock | News
From the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department:
LITTLE ROCK (1-23) - The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) will hold a Public Involvement Meeting in Little Rock to discuss plans for improving the I-30/I-430 Interchange, according to AHTD officials.
Several improvements to the interchange are proposed including an additional lane for the southbound I-430 to westbound I-30 ramp, new ramps between the I-30 frontage road and I-430, and an additional travel lane on I-430 from Stagecoach Road into the interchange.
The interchange improvements will result in the relocation of the I-30 westbound Mabelvale West/Otter Creek Road exit from its current location to the east side of the I 30/I-430 interchange.
The meeting will be held on Thursday, February 28th, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., at AHTD Central Office Auditorium, 10324 Interstate 30 in Little Rock. The public is invited to visit anytime during the scheduled hours to view displays, ask questions and offer comments. For more information, contact the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department's Environmental Division at 501-569-2281.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.