Central High School marches in inauguration parade | News
WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTHV) -- Following the ceremonies at the capitol, the Central High School marching band participated in the inaugural parade down Pennsylvania Avenue to the White House.
Little Rock's Central High School Marching Band was invited to represent Arkansas among the 59 groups taking part.
Students marched in Division Three of the line up along with soldiers of the United State Navy, the Georgia State University Marching Band, and others.
Band members and their parents raised the more than $100,000 for the students to go.
To see video of the band marching, check out the video attached to this story.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park