Storm debris drop-off sites available | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- If you're tired of looking at storm debris sitting on your curb, you'll have a place to take it and dump it yourself if you want beginning Tuesday.
Two drop off locations are being created so people can load up their trees and limbs and leave them at these sites:
Interstate Park, which is off Arch Street south of Roosevelt Road. The drop-off is in a parking lot.
Reservoir Park which is off Cantrell Road. That drop off is east of Reservoir Road in the parking area near the baseball field.
"They can still put it curbside, and we'll still come by and pick it up, but it may be several weeks before that's done, or if residents want to get rid of it then at this point, they can take it to these sites and get rid of it there," said Ronny Loe, assistant director of Public Works.
Pick up will continue until all of it has been picked up. Keep in mind that these drop offs are for storm debris only.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home