Storm debris drop-off sites available | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- If you're tired of looking at storm debris sitting on your curb, you'll have a place to take it and dump it yourself if you want beginning Tuesday.
Two drop off locations are being created so people can load up their trees and limbs and leave them at these sites:
Interstate Park, which is off Arch Street south of Roosevelt Road. The drop-off is in a parking lot.
Reservoir Park which is off Cantrell Road. That drop off is east of Reservoir Road in the parking area near the baseball field.
"They can still put it curbside, and we'll still come by and pick it up, but it may be several weeks before that's done, or if residents want to get rid of it then at this point, they can take it to these sites and get rid of it there," said Ronny Loe, assistant director of Public Works.
Pick up will continue until all of it has been picked up. Keep in mind that these drop offs are for storm debris only.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival