LR ranks 5th in Forbes' unhappiest cities to work in | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- According to Forbes.com, Little Rock is the fifth unhappiest city in the country to work in right now.
Complied by careers site, CareerBliss.com, data was collected from more than 36,000 independent employee reviews between Nov. 2011 and Nov. 2012.
Forbes said the employees were asked to evaluate the following factors on a scale from one to five: relationship with the boss and co-workers, work environment, job resources, compensation, growth opportunities, company culture, company reputation, daily tasks, and control over the work done.
Little Rock received a 3.70 score overall.
To see the full report, go to www.forbes.com.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park