Debris pick up running behind schedule | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - In Little Rock, debris cleanup crews are making their rounds but are behind on schedule.
City Officials said if residents want to, they can call 311 to make the city aware they need a pickup.
In other areas of Pulaski County, other crews are doing the same thing but warn if you have large man-made items, like refrigerators that shorted out from the storm, you will have to call sanitation for pickup.
In North Little Rock, debris pickup may be two days behind in the area. Trucks will collect half of the big tree loads this week and the remainder next week.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR