Man wanted by FBI could be in LR | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The FBI is looking for a suspect they believe could be in the Little Rock area.
According to Dave S. Joly with FBI Denver Division, James David "Music Dave" Tiner, 59, is wanted for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution, sexual assault on a child, sexual assault on a child - pattern of abuse, sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust.
Investigators said he Tiner does have family ties to the area and was last seen here June 15, 2012.
Tiner is described as a Caucasian man standing at 5 feet 11 inches and weighing 155 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He may be driving a red Isuzu Rodeo with Colorado license plates 577YGP or unknown Arkansas plates.
Joly said he may also be in company of a dog he calls "Kili".
In past occupations, Tiner has been a music teacher, and is an avid outdoorsman who could possibly be staying in campgrounds or national parks, added Joly; he is also known to abuse drugs.
According to the FBI, Tiner is being sought for crimes against an 8-year-old child in Colorado from Sept. 2009 to Dec. 2010. They said photographs of both the victim and additional children were found in his home.
More information on the suspect can be found on the website at www.fbi.gov.
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park