LEGO art exhibit comes to Little Rock | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The William J. Clinton Presidential Center is home to a new exhibit of amazing art work, but they aren't paintings, and they aren't sculpted out of clay. They're LEGOs!
Now don't be deceived, the LEGOs exhibit isn't child's play. This mixed medium collaboration features life-size creations brought to you by the work of New York brick artist Nathan Sawaya and Australian photographer Dean West.
The collection, called In Pieces from the Picasso of LEGO Bricks exhibit, features seven large-scale photographs of uniquely constructed LEGO sculptures
The exhibit opens Dec. 12 and runs through Feb. 1, and the artists will be on hand to talk about their work Jan. 14.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blake Shelton coming to Verizon Arena this summer
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival