LEGO art exhibit comes to Little Rock | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - The William J. Clinton Presidential Center is home to a new exhibit of amazing art work, but they aren't paintings, and they aren't sculpted out of clay. They're LEGOs!
Now don't be deceived, the LEGOs exhibit isn't child's play. This mixed medium collaboration features life-size creations brought to you by the work of New York brick artist Nathan Sawaya and Australian photographer Dean West.
The collection, called In Pieces from the Picasso of LEGO Bricks exhibit, features seven large-scale photographs of uniquely constructed LEGO sculptures
The exhibit opens Dec. 12 and runs through Feb. 1, and the artists will be on hand to talk about their work Jan. 14.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.