DJ 'DC' found, said he was sleeping in attic | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - According to the Lonoke County Sheriff Department, DJ Willard E. "DC" Moran, III, has been found.
Police told THV 11 News that DC reappeared early Friday night and told officers he had been asleep in the attic.
Lt. James Kulesa said missing person's report had been filed after family members went to check on DC and couldn't find him when he did not show up for work earlier in the day and failed to call in.
Lt. Kulesa had previously told THV 11 News that police had searched his home, the wooded area surrounding his home, used a helicopter to survey the area, and brought in a tracking dog to search for clues.
A dive team had also responded to the house about 5 p.m. to search a murky pool in his backyard.
The search had already been suspended for the night and was expected to resume on Saturday.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.