DJ 'DC' found, said he was sleeping in attic | News
CABOT, Ark. (KTHV) - According to the Lonoke County Sheriff Department, DJ Willard E. "DC" Moran, III, has been found.
Police told THV 11 News that DC reappeared early Friday night and told officers he had been asleep in the attic.
Lt. James Kulesa said missing person's report had been filed after family members went to check on DC and couldn't find him when he did not show up for work earlier in the day and failed to call in.
Lt. Kulesa had previously told THV 11 News that police had searched his home, the wooded area surrounding his home, used a helicopter to survey the area, and brought in a tracking dog to search for clues.
A dive team had also responded to the house about 5 p.m. to search a murky pool in his backyard.
The search had already been suspended for the night and was expected to resume on Saturday.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR