Ronald McDonald House comforts families of ACH kids | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Ronald McDonald House is a home away from home for families who are experiencing extended stays at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
Since the house becomes a home to these families, making the house comfortable place is extremely important, and that's why the Ronald McDonald House Lighting Ceremony happened Tuesday night.
Karen Errins, the executive director of Ronald McDonald House, joined THV11 News to talk about to importance of the Ronald McDonald House and what you can do to help.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR