Man attacked while riding bike | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - A man tells police he was attacked while riding his bicycle.
Police talked to the victim while he was at UAMS. He tells police he was riding his bike in the area of 12th Street and Jones Street when the suspect approached him and started hitting him.
The victim tells police the suspect took $10 out of his hand and fled. The victim then rode his bike home where a family member called MEMS. Medical staff the victim possibly has a broken ankle.
This is still under investigation.
(Source: Little Rock Police Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR