Forrest City murder suspect arrested in Little Rock | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - A man wanted for murder in Forrest City was arrested in Little Rock.
Police got a call from a person saying there was a man wanted for capital murder, Tommy Barber, in a nearby apartment on W 51st in Little Rock.
When officers knocked on the door, a woman, Jessica Barber-Roberts, answered the door. Police asked Roberts if Barber was inside, but she replied no. Police asked if they could search her apartment and she said yes.
While searching the apartment, police found Barber behind the air filter in the air intake in the living room of the apartment.
Police confirmed the charges of capital murder, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault, possession of firearm by certain person, and endangering the welfare of a minor warrants out of the Forrest City Police Dept. and an absconding warrant out of the Department of Correction.
Jessica Barber-Roberts is charged with hindering apprehension of a criminal.
(Source: Little Rock Police Dept.)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park