Man opens fire at LR gas station | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Little Rock Police are investigating an aggravated robbery and assault that happened at a gas station on University Ave.
According to police, a man in a red jacket was dropped off at the gas station by a light colored four-door Chevrolet Caprice, which left the establishment soon after.
Officers then said that the man approached a Ford pickup, got into a physical fight with the driver and then revealed a handgun, pulling the trigger several times.
The incident report then indicates that surveillance video showed the man fleeing northbound on University Ave. and the driver of the Ford driving away from the establishment.
Officers said they later caught up with the driver of the Ford in Caddo Valley who said the gunman tried to rob him and opened fire. They said a woman and two children were also inside the vehicle when the shooting happened.
No one was reported injured, and police were able to collect evidence from the scene and from the Ford truck.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home