Clinton National Airport launches Loyalty Program | News
LITTLE ROCK, AR (CNA) - In time for the holiday travel season, those using Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport may earn additional frequent flyer miles for every dollar spent at the airport.
The Clinton National Thanks Again Rewards Program, which debuted on November 8th, allows airport customers to automatically earn frequent flyer miles on many airport purchases. Registration for the program is free, quick and secure.
Simply sign-up with any credit or debit card on the airport's website at www.fly-lit.com, and earn one mile for every dollar spent on parking, shopping and dining at the airport when you pay with the registered card.
For a limited time, travelers may earn 100 Bonus Miles by enrolling from their mobile device at the airport. The reward program allows travelers to accrue miles faster to reduce the cost of their next ticket or to purchase upgrades on many of the airlines operating in Little Rock.
(Source: Bill and Hilary Clinton National Airport)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.