Little Rock police searching for bank robbery suspects | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- Little Rock police are actively searching for three men wanted for a bank robbery.
Police say three men robbed the Centennial Bank at 8th Street and Broadway around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday.
According to the narrative in the police report, the three suspects entered the bank at once. At this point, one of the suspects pulled out a black handgun and said to an employee, "Go get the money."
An employee tells police that when she turned to walk towards the drawer, the suspect jumped the counter and pointed the gun toward her face and said again, "Give me the money," and he began to grab the money from the drawer himself.
Police say another suspect jumped the counter as well and said, "Give me the money," and soon began to grab from the drawer.
The third suspect, police say, told an employee, "Give me the money," as well, but she told him that she didn't have access to the drawer. Police say he then pointed a gun at her and told her to get out of the way.
According to the report, the suspects left with an undisclosed amount of money. No one at the bank was physically harmed.
Police say the men left in a four-door 90s-model green Pontiac Bonneville.
Detectives describe the suspects as:
1. Male in mid 20s to early 30s wearing straw camouflage hat. 5'10", 210 lbs.
2. Male in mid 20s to early 30s wearing dark-colored long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, black dew rag, and dark sunglasses. Armed with handgun. 6'0", weight unknown.
3. Male in mid 20s to early 30s wearing a black skullcap, blue t-shirt with white design on front, and blue jeans. 5'10" to 6'0", weight unknown.
If you have any information on these suspects, contact police.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR