Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe accepts donation from Wal-Mart | Events
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Wal-Mart will be presenting a $25,000 check to Save the Children Tuesday, December 11, at 10 a.m. at the Central Arkansas Library Main Branch. Save the Children is a independent nonprofit organization that works to make a lasting change in the lives of children across the world.
Accepting the check will be Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe along side of Save the Children Director Amy Fecher. All of the money donated will be used in Arkansas.
(source: Mitchell Communications Group)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR