Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe accepts donation from Wal-Mart | Events
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Wal-Mart will be presenting a $25,000 check to Save the Children Tuesday, December 11, at 10 a.m. at the Central Arkansas Library Main Branch. Save the Children is a independent nonprofit organization that works to make a lasting change in the lives of children across the world.
Accepting the check will be Arkansas First Lady Ginger Beebe along side of Save the Children Director Amy Fecher. All of the money donated will be used in Arkansas.
(source: Mitchell Communications Group)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park