Police: Woman stabs man to death with kids in home | Crime
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- One man is dead and a woman is in police custody after an altercation early Friday morning.
It happened around 2:30 am at a home on West 33rd street. Police say 30-year-old Carol Denice Burton stabbed the victim, 42-year-old Willy Peair, in the chest during an argument. Police found him as he lay bleeding on the bathroom floor. He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Police say four children were also present in the home, but they did not witness the incident. The children are in DHS custody.
Burton faces charges of first-degree murder.
(Source: Little Rock Police Department release)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Security issues at Burns Park in North Little Rock
- 'Disney on Ice' headed for Verizon Arena in May
- Name of NLR shooting police officer released
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.