Police: Woman stabs man to death with kids in home | Crime
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) -- One man is dead and a woman is in police custody after an altercation early Friday morning.
It happened around 2:30 am at a home on West 33rd street. Police say 30-year-old Carol Denice Burton stabbed the victim, 42-year-old Willy Peair, in the chest during an argument. Police found him as he lay bleeding on the bathroom floor. He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Police say four children were also present in the home, but they did not witness the incident. The children are in DHS custody.
Burton faces charges of first-degree murder.
(Source: Little Rock Police Department release)
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR