LRFW announces its 2012 fashion models | Arts & Culture
Little Rock Fashion Week has released a video, introducing the models who were selected to participate in LRFW 2012, which kicks off July 16-21 at various locations in Little Rock.
A record number of models auditioned at LRFW's annual Model Search on May 20th and May 27th. Models of all ages came from all over Arkansas and out of state to vie for a modeling opportunity at Arkansas's most influential fashion experience.
Founded in 2009 by Brandon D. Campbell, LRFW is produced independently by Campbell and LRFW staff. LRFW 2012 sponsors include: Oneofakind Talent Inc., The Salon Professional Academy, Sync Magazine, Grisham Law Firm, Holiday Inn Presidential Hotel, Riverside at Rockwater, Lulav, Cornerstone Pub, Little Rock Zoo, JK Referrals, Diva Shoes by Esha', Hot Springs & Beyond, Hola! Arkansas, and I Am Model Magazine.
For more information about LRFW visit LittleRockFashionWeek.com.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale
- A horse pulling a carriage in North Little Rock cause an accident after it was spooked Saturday.
- Noise Alert: Explosives training at Robinson Maneuver Training Center
- 2nd annual River Cities Dragon Boat Festival
- Second skunk tests positive for rabies in NLR