LRFW announces its 2012 fashion models | Arts & Culture
Little Rock Fashion Week has released a video, introducing the models who were selected to participate in LRFW 2012, which kicks off July 16-21 at various locations in Little Rock.
A record number of models auditioned at LRFW's annual Model Search on May 20th and May 27th. Models of all ages came from all over Arkansas and out of state to vie for a modeling opportunity at Arkansas's most influential fashion experience.
Founded in 2009 by Brandon D. Campbell, LRFW is produced independently by Campbell and LRFW staff. LRFW 2012 sponsors include: Oneofakind Talent Inc., The Salon Professional Academy, Sync Magazine, Grisham Law Firm, Holiday Inn Presidential Hotel, Riverside at Rockwater, Lulav, Cornerstone Pub, Little Rock Zoo, JK Referrals, Diva Shoes by Esha', Hot Springs & Beyond, Hola! Arkansas, and I Am Model Magazine.
For more information about LRFW visit LittleRockFashionWeek.com.
Upcoming Events near Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- String of Car Break-Ins in North Little Rock
- Pulaski Tech faculty members worry for their jobs after seeing some of their peers let go by the school's administration. Now the faculty wants a voice in the process. Faculty senators draft a change in the rules of grievance.
- Suspect shot in NLR officer-involved shooting
- Possible explosive found in Burns Park
- North Little Rock, Fort Roots site selected for new state Veterans Home